0 de 1 preguntas completadas
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
En primer lugar debes completar esto:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
El tiempo ha pasado
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
|No hay datos disponibles|
For questions 1-13 read the following guidelines about visits to places of historical interest. Use the information in the guidelines to complete the numbered gaps in the memo to teachers which follows. Use no more than two words for each gap. The words you need do not occur in the guidelines
Admissions policy and other information
Thank you for your interest in bringing your students on an educational excursion to one of our historic properties. Please read the following information carefully before completing the application form.
1. Free admission is granted to educational establishments providing that it can be shown they are not commercial organisations. Language schools do not qualify for the free permit but we are glad to offer a 20% discount for groups of 15 or more students, with free admission for the accompanying group leader.
2. Excursions must be pre-booked to avoid disappointment. Upon confirmation of your booking we will give you an arrival time. If for any reason you are unavoidably detained please telephone the office as soon as possible. Otherwise it may not be possible to admit your group.
3. Some of the sites are unstaffed during lunchtimes. If you are having lunch off-site please remember to retain entry tickets as proof of payment/re-entry.
4. Historical sites, whilst of educational value, can be dangerous. Young people under the age of 16 must be closely supervised at all times.
5. Please complete the application form overleaf and send it to arrive at least 14 days before the proposed excursion.
We’ve had the go-ahead for the school visit to Hawthorne Castle. I’ve had a (1) at the notes they sent
and here’s the info you need to know before I (2) the form and post it.
– It doesn’t look as though we’ll get in (3) but we’ll be able to get a reasonable discount
– if we can take (4) 15 students
As Team Leader you’ll be (5) of the group
They want us to book (6) , which is fair enough,
but they’re a bit fussy about us (7) on time.
If you find yourself running a bit late (e.g. the minibus breaks down!) you’ll need to give them (8)
or you might not be (9) when you arrive.
Can you tell the students to bring their own lunch and to make sure they (10) to their tickets at all times.
Obviously you’ll need to keep (11) on the younger students so we don’t have any accidents.
That’s about all, apart from needing to know before I book the exact day you (12) on going.