0 de 7 preguntas completadas
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
En primer lugar debes completar esto:
0 of 7 questions answered correctly
El tiempo ha pasado
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Listen to five people talking about things that annoy them about mobiles. Write down what they think of mobile phones
Esta respuesta se revisará y calificará después de enviarla.
Look at the six sentences for this part. You will hear a girl, Eva, and a boy, Carl, talking about computers. Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. Carl uses his computer for a maximum of two hours each evening
2. Eva is worried that surfing the internet is taking up too much of her time
3. Carl warns Eva that some information on the internet is unreliable
4. Eva and Carl both agree that chatrooms are a good way to make new friends
5. Carl’s friend sometimes comes to his house to play computer games late at night
6. Carl and Eva both decide to limit the amount of time they spend online